Thursday, February 11, 2010

[Un]Discovers: Luv

Love is actually all around, this is the message I get from the movie Love Actually. Recently, I have discovered LUV, a graphic artist who stations in Paris, France. It must be God's plan for me to get to know Luv because if is not because I approach Luv through my idol, Sammi Cheng's fan page. Also, because of Luv's graphics, I am able to get back my positive energy. Trust me, luv is all around you.


Luv knows I like Sammi, that's why in this design, Luv has included her and also the clothes to represent this blog. I am also glad that Luv is willing to spend some time answering my questions and from the answers, I do feel a lot of Love energy from Luv. Hope you will spend some time to read it and feel the Love energy.


Hello Luv, these are the 2 questions that just pop up in my head right the way. How did you come up with the Luv concept? Is there a meaning behind every art piece you did?
Hello my name is Luv. This is not a concept, this is real. As John Lennon say "Luv is real, real is Luv; Luv is a feeling, feeling Luv." I'm here to bring joy and positive energy to everyone on this planet. hehe ~~~~ Every art and design i created is about LOVE. Luv your nation, luv your family, freinds, your job, your pets, your profession, your religon and everything about you.


I have to tell say, when I look at your works, I feel a lot of love. They make me relax and happy. I have seen a lot of graphic works and I truly believe your style is unique. Who has influenced your drawing style?
Thank You :) Actualy, everything makes me happy influence me, hehehe ~~~ a dessert before meal, a colourful cloud on sky, a call from my friends, beatles or pet shop boys albums ...etc
but i think the smile on everyone's face when they look at my drawing and design influence me the most. yeah!


That's right, most of the time when I am doing illustration art works, I just want people to have a smile and that will keep me motivate! Well, if you are stuck on ideas, what kind of things will you do to let your brain fill up the brain juice again?
Keep yourself in joy will never stuck on ideas. To be in joy, take a few mintues each day and intentionally send luv to everyone you know, and to the world. Really intensify the feeling of luv and peace in your heart first, and then feel luv going out from your heart to everyone. The law of atteaction matches the frequencies you send out, and will return the luve you multipiled. When applied deeply and correctly this exercise can completely change your life, and at the same time touch lives of many.


I am doing the same kind of thing as you say and I think we are in the same channel, haha. From what I know, you have recently done a collaboration with Sammi Cheng whom is one of the most famous singers in Hong Kong (also my all time favorite singer). How did you get on this project? 
We are connected by God, i think. As we both are working on spreading Luv to the world now, so i think there are some connection between us. hehe~~ Sammi is my big fans now~~kekeke.I didn't know she is so popular in Asia before, but i can feel her, i feel her heart. so i made a poster for her and she immediately ask to produce a tee and wear on her finale encore. By that moment i feel like on the stage with her too. i can feel her power and luv. i know she was crying and touching and we are together.


I do believe this is God's plan for you to meet her and the design you created for her is very fun and full of love. As a fan of her, I do think this is a very great collaboration. If you have a chance to collaboration with your dream brand, what will that be and what kind of products you will want to produce?
I think i would like to work with Google to build a Luv Serach Engine or Luv Google Map, so everyone can find their Luv so easy and it is FREE! hehehehe


Luv Google Map? That will be an interesting idea and I think Google should really think about it. Finally, if you were not a graphic designer, what do you think you would be doing? Do you think that career would still have LUV as the main factor?
Luv is always creative. I not only do all kind of art and design work. i will do everything to bring joy to this world. :)

------------------------------------

I know a lot of people will want to know more about Luv and what does Luv like. I have asked Luv some fun fact questions I hope you will enjoy the answers as much as I do.

Paris or New York?
Everyone's heart, i live in everyone heart.

Evian or Perrier?
Evian

Day or Night?
Day

Red or Pink?
PINK

Candy or Chocolate?
Lollipops


Rabbit or Guenie Pig?
My family name is LuvPig but I'm a RABBIT

Mickey or Bugs Bunny?
Bugs Bunny, actually Road Runners better :)

Picasso or Van Gogh?
Bansky!

Adoe or Corel?
I miss Macromedia Freehand MX

Pool or Beach?
Beach

Lastly, Luv has one special message for all of you who are reading this:
i would like to invite you - the one who reading this, to join this link: www.facebook.com/luvluvpig, as a fans, and invite all your friends on facebook, (it takes some time if you have lots of friends, hehe :P), to join as well. we are going to from the biggest fan club of LOVE on facebook. to share our positive energy to each other, and the one we love. thank you!

Thank you Luv so much for answering my questions and right now, my whole body is filled with the LOVE energy. If you like Luv's works, you should check out Luv's offical website here.  Also, if you have facebook, you should join Luv's facebook fanpage here! All artworks you see here are by Luv, so if you want to display them on the blog, you should ask Luv for permission.

Spread the Love and let everyone receives this positive energy!

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...