Monday, January 25, 2010

Ray of Inspirology: Alexander McQueen S/S 2010 Promotion Campaign

Back in December, I have talked about Alexander McQueen's S/S collection and most of the dresses you see on the runway are all about reptile prints. Recently, McQueen has released the latest promotion campaign for this collection and if you have thought of using snakes as props, you are on the right track. This shoot is done by Nick Knight featuring Raquel Zimmermann (and of course, the snakes as well).

To me, this campaign is shocking, wild and it will probably be the most memorable campaign I have seen for all the S/S 2010 promotion campaigns. I definitely will want to try my hands on this kind of photography in the future!


Courtesy of Alexander McQueen (source: tfs)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...